Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't buy premium for the student.

I can't buy premium for the student.

I apoliap to buy premium for student, I sent the necessary documents. Documents accepted but I couldn't buy then I want to pay money 1 week later. However I can't buy, it says "you used offer before." What should I do?

5 Replies

Hey,

Is this your first time attempting to apply your student discount?

If not, Spotify only allows each person to get the student discount for 4-years. The discount lasts 12 months at a time, with the option to renew a maximum of 3 times as long as you're eligible.

Source: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/premium_for_students/student-discount/

Okay but when i want to pay, i can't because i take error.2 i can't buy student premium, i can buy normal premium.

Hey,

Yes. You can still buy regular Premium even after your Student Discount has expired. That is how the system works.

Source: I’ve had both.

When does the expiry date end?

Hey there @PaşaTorunu,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you're seeing an error message that the student discount is already in use, it's possible you claimed the discount on a different account. 

To double check this, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Keep in mind that you are entitled to only one account with the student discount at a time, and that discount lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription or close the account.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts