Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9+

Operating System

Android P

My Question or Issue

I started the student premium from last year and last month it required me to verify my eligibility again. I had done it but  my account was stilled changed to a normal premium account. Last month I still paid 12$. What's wrong? And the website told me I had already redeemed this offer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RyanCS, thanks for reaching out!

Did you get an email to verify your student status? If you did, could you use that link in the email (copy the link) and then paste the link in a different browser or incognito mode? If you're having troubles, please send me a screenshot of what you see when you try to verify your student status (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @RyanCS, thanks for reaching out!

Did you get an email to verify your student status? If you did, could you use that link in the email (copy the link) and then paste the link in a different browser or incognito mode? If you're having troubles, please send me a screenshot of what you see when you try to verify your student status (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts