Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't pay and renew my student subscription

I can't pay and renew my student subscription

My payment failed. I had student subscription, but I have changed my card. I have checked everything in my bank and all it's OK. I tried other cards, but unsuccessfully. I tried to do it in another deviced an on PC, but unsuccessfully. PLEASE, HELP!!!

Screenshot_20201228-215238_Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @ReynarSolt,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community. 

Please note that your credit cards have to be issued in the same country, as the one set up in your account. If that's the case and you couldn't activate the subscription when using an incognito browser or another device, it's a good idea to check with your bank that the cards are enabled for secure foreign transaction. In the meantime you can try activating your subscription using another payment method. You can look up the ones available in your country here.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same, problem so my Spotify premium for student end, and I want to renew it, I renew my Spotify premium for a student using my phone bill, everything is fine, but after I enter the pin code the notification says "Something went wrong, please try again later", and I got a message "Sorry your request cannot proceed please try again later"

I've tried this on my phone, my laptop, incognito tab, and not works 

image.png

Hey @Rosewald,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just to double-check, have you waited (ideally 24 hours) before trying again?

Seems like the issue here could be with too many attempts. Let us know how you get on!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts