Free/Premium

Country

Canada 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I tried to redeem my premium for students via my phone. When I verified that I was an student, it sent me to a page that said success. There was nothing else in the page, so I went back. This brought me back to the verification face. When I tried to re do it from my computer It says that I had already redeem this offer. What can I do in order to actually redeem my prime subscription for students ?? 

Thanks in Advance.

5 Replies

Hey @Giraldo04.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Try to follow the steps on this page in an incognito browsing session. If you still get the error that your students credentials have been used, then it's possible that you have a second account which has the discount applied. You can use this page to find out if you have other accounts.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

It got fixed

I did what you did in incognito but I got the same response. I do not have the another account either in which I could have put the code by accident. What do I do now ?

🙂

Hey @Giraldo04

Keep in mind that students in Quebec will not be able to access the offer. If this is not the case for you, have you checked that you don't have the student discount registered on a family member's account or similar?

We suggest that you speak with SheerID, who are the people managing your student credentials. This just to ensure your student discount isn't already registered.

Hope that helps! 🙂

Suggested posts