Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have had a Spotify student profile and subscription for a year but now it won't recognize me

I have had a Spotify student profile and subscription for a year but now it won't recognize me

I have been a verified student for the last year, last month I received an email asking me to verify it again as it was expiring. I did and I thought everything went well. Today I discovered I have been billed twice as much as I should have, so €9,99. I checked my profile and it turns out I haven't been verified. I tried to verify my student identity again but as I put my info on SheerID the attached message comes out and won't let me do anything else.

Immagine.png
3 Replies

Hi @mariolzz!

Issues regarding student Spotify plans seem to be common enough amongst users. Here is a list of things that you may or may have not tried in regard to verifying your student ID again:

1. Try basic troubleshooting (i.e. clear browser's cache/cookies, try using an incognito/private window, different browser)
2. Try on another device.

3.  Make sure pop-up is enabled.
3. Check and make sure that you dont have any other accounts.

Reply to this thread again if you think the issue has not been resolved.

Best wishes,

A

I had already tried them and they didn't work

Hey @mariolzz.

Thanks for getting back to us.

If you get that error message, it means that you credentials are already used on an account. It could be a friend or family members account that was logged in on the device which you used. Or perhaps you have a second account you do not know about. You can use this page to find any additional accounts you might have.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts