Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have the student discount, but I'm still being charged full price

I have the student discount, but I'm still being charged full price

I have registered for the student discount for premium and received an email verifying that they recognize my school and that I should be receiving $4.99/mo premium. However, when I check my bank account, I'm still being charged $9.99/mo. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

1 Reply

Hey @brennamb, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us, we'll do our best to help you out.

Since you already received the email confirmation for the student discount, but you're still getting charged for the full price, let's make sure you complete the purchase.

There should be a "Complete purchase" button in the email you received which will allow you to finish the student discount process. Once this is done, the discount will be attached to the account, and the next payment will be at the discount rate.

If you followed these steps already, we suggest following this troubleshooting to make sure you don't have other accounts you could've attached the discount to.

After following the suggestions above, and if you're still unable to get the discount rolling, it'd be best to contact our Support team via Twitter or Facebook.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts