Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm confirmed as a student. My premium subscription did not start even though I received two payment

I'm confirmed as a student. My premium subscription did not start even though I received two payment

Hello there.

I applied for Spotify student membership last night. I just received an email saying that the application was accepted. When I clicked on the link that was posted, I paid 2 times as my premium membership did not start. I add the receipts and a screenshot of the incoming mail for paying twice. I will be glad if you help me.

I'm sorry for my bad english

mail.jpg
4 Replies

Hey @canerkilic, welcome to the Spotify Community.

If the payments show as pending/processing/pre-auth, this could help explain things. If that's the case, we recommend you check your student discount details and reapply over at www.spotify.com/student.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello again.

My payments are not pending. The money came out of my account. And I paid 2 times when I try again. I do not understand the problem I tried everything for the solution. I have not been a premium member and paid 2 times. I used to have a premium membership with the same card and canceled it after I used it for a while, so there is no problem about paying. You can understand it from the bill.

I have the same problem, today I paid two times and SheerID accepted my student statu but my Spotify account is still free account.

My premium account was active, but I paid twice. I did not add it to the second payout page and I paid for it. What do I need to do to get my extra paid back and accept it for the next month?

Suggested posts