Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for service and was charged and not given service

I paid for service and was charged and not given service

I am writing this because over a month ago I paid for the Student package, I sent in SAIT college ID card, i filled out all the information and my bank account WAS DEBITED / CHARGED. YET I STILL DO NOT HAVE SERVICE THAT I PAID FOR. Spotify immediately charged me and took the money form my account, yet i was not given the service I paid for. I cannot select any songs, and I still have nothing but ads running in the background. This is horrible customer service and business practice. A customer has paid for service aside from sending in documentation, yet their account ( my account ) is still not active for what I paid for . PLEASE HELP RECTIFY THIS ISSUE ASAP.
Thanks Kindly

Aaron S

1 Reply

Hey @swingstack.

Welcome to the Community!

If there's any charges on your statement showing as ‘pending’ or 'processing', this means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken. Once your student I.D is verified, the charge will go trough. If we're unable to verify, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank.

Thanks! Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts