Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to change my payment methode to credit card but it don't have option and only have paypal opt

Solved!

I want to change my payment methode to credit card but it don't have option and only have paypal opt

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20200308-205504_Samsung Internet.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Narcissus24

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Do you mind trying once again in a private/incognito window? This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

However, keep in mind that different payment methods vary in availability across different countries. To see the payment methods available in your country, go to the student discount page and double-check which payment methods appear in the drop-down menu. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi there. Please try these steps:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Under Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method. 
    Note: If your plan is associated with a partner, you’ll need to contact them directly to manage your payment.
  3. Enter a new payment method.

Thank for your reply but actually I haven't subscribed to premium but I'm still in the registration step for student premium, so in my account there is no option to change payment methods

Hey @Narcissus24,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you're in the process of being verified for a Premium Student subscription, you'll be able to access the available payment options once your eligibility for the offer is confirmed and you finalize the subscription process. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have already confirmed and the next step is to fill in the payment method but only the method using paypal is available, whereas for other premium type there are payment options with debit cards and cellular credit. What should I do, is it possible that only this payment method is available for student premium?
Marked as solution

Hey there @Narcissus24

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Do you mind trying once again in a private/incognito window? This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

However, keep in mind that different payment methods vary in availability across different countries. To see the payment methods available in your country, go to the student discount page and double-check which payment methods appear in the drop-down menu. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Thanks for your advice, after I read the term&con I knew that theres only one payment methode available for student premium in my country

Suggested posts