Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible de s'abonner à une offre

Impossible de s'abonner à une offre

Bonjour,

Je suis possesseur de l'offre premium étudiant à 4.99€ jusqu'à fin 2020 mais cependant il m'est impossible de m'y abonner ni même à une autre offre Spotify, le message suivant s'affiche:

"Apparemment, vous avez déjà profité d'un essai auparavant. Cela signifie que vous ne pouvez pas souscrire à cette offre. En revanche, rien ne vous empêche de passer à S'abonner à Spotify Étudiants."

Mais le problème est qu'il n'y pas pas d'offres sans l'essai gratuit de 3 mois actuellement.

Je suis donc dans l'incapacité de m'y abonner.

(Android 10 sur Google Pixel 3XL)

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

5 Replies

Hey @Snowybattle,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying in English here.

Do you mind trying out the suggestions in this thread and seeing if any of them work for you?

If not, let us know and we'll see what we can suggest next.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Good morning,

I am the owner of the premium student offer at €4.99 until the end of 2020 but however it is impossible for me to subscribe to it or even to another Spotify offer, the following message is displayed:

"Apparently, you have already enjoyed a trial before. This means that you cannot subscribe to this offer. On the other hand, nothing prevents you from switching to Subscribe to Spotify Students."

But the problem is that there are no offers without the 3-month free trial at the moment.

I am therefore unable to subscribe to it.

Hey @Morganegllz,

Thanks for letting us know! 
Folks usually get this error when they're already verified.

In order for you to be able to use your Premium Student discount, you need to activate it via an Email link, received from SheerID.
Could you please check your Emails for this?
(If the link is no longer valid or you can't find such an Email, you may go to this link in order to get a new one)

Let us know how it goes!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Apparently, you have already taken advantage of a try before. This means that you cannot subscribe to this offer. On the other hand, nothing prevents you from switching to Spotify Premium hi here is the message that it shows me impossible to subscribe to an offer help me please

Hi there @31p4swfnkekmwbzj5cba,

Thanks for the post.

Can you test if any of these links work for you:

You can also try changing the country code of the links. Where it says CA(Canada) you can insert the country code of your country if you live in a different one.

Hope this works.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts