Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just trying to say I'm a student, lol

Solved!

Just trying to say I'm a student, lol

Hi, I've been trying to get Spotify Premium for Students for some time, but I've never succeeded in it. I'm an High School student in Italy, I own a scholastic email address with ".edu.it" as domain and lots of documents to attest my studies. I can't find my school through Sheer ID, though. I've sent them an email, but I'm still waiting for their response.

Am I eligible for a student subscription? What can I do to get it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cbgianna,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your questions here. 

We can confirm that you need to be a student enrolled at an accredited college or university in order to subscribe to Premium Student.

You can read this here, together with more info regarding the subscription, in the 'questions and answers' section at the bottom of the page. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @cbgianna,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your questions here. 

We can confirm that you need to be a student enrolled at an accredited college or university in order to subscribe to Premium Student.

You can read this here, together with more info regarding the subscription, in the 'questions and answers' section at the bottom of the page. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Nvm, my parents and I have just bought a Premium for Family subscription (we live in the same house, to make it clear). Thank you, btw 🙂

Hey @cbgianna,

Thanks for your updates and kind words 🙂

Glad you're going to enjoy the Premium Family experience with your parents at home. 

Don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts