Plan

Student-Premium

Country

Device

iPhone X, Macbook Pro

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I tried for hours to log into Hulu. My spotify account is connected to my facebook one so whenever i log in, i just click the "log in with facebook" and I'm in. but when it came to Hulu, i would try doing that too (after having linked both my spotify and my Hulu account) and I realized that the pop-up window, which allowed me to log in thru facebook, was instructing me to close the tab (saying i had already logged on to Hulu) but nothing was happening with Hulu. It just took me back to the log in page. I don't know what i did but i ended up with a link to reset a password in my email. So i went through with that, set up a password, and then was able to log in with my email and new password. when i was on hulu, i "connected" it to my facebook again and still nothing. i struggled to find a question where this exact situation was encountered but most of the problems with hulu are of some other type, so i thought i would just leave this here and hope that someone knows what i did, so as to help others who find themselves in this exact spot.

PS now that I'm remembering, I did go through my settings for my Spotify account to make sure my email was listed but I don't remember that being of much help...

1 Reply

Suggested posts