Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

More problems with Student Discounts

More problems with Student Discounts

I noticed that my student discount dropped of so I went to reactivate it as it's that time of year. For some reason, SheerID is unable to verify my student status. I haven't moved. I haven't switched colleges or changed email address. I try to manually verify by sending them a digital copy of my transcript. I get an email from SheerID saying that: 

The reason(s) your document was not approved:

• Document does not display current or valid date

Listed below are some common reasons that will prevent a document(s) from being approved:

• Document is not clearly scanned or completely readable.
  • Document contains identification that does not match the information given on application.
  • Document does not contain all required information (first and last name, college/university name).

I highlighted every piece of this information on a digital copy of my transcript! What else can I do to solve this? 

1 Reply

Hey @THoutkooper.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We recommend to get in touch with SheerID directly as they are in charge of the verification process. They are also the party that will be able to tell you why you have been rejected as a student. Hope we'll be able to welcome you as a student soon 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts