My Hulu with Student Premium stopped working

Plan

Student Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone X

My Question or Issue

Ever since I updated my subscription HULU stopped working. And says that the things I'm trying to view are out of my current subscription. But its things I've been seeing with the same account. I contacted Hulu and they said to ask Spotify about it. Please help.

2 Replies

Hey there @yarelyaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

You can try linking your accounts again here, preferably using an incognito or private window in your browser on a desktop device.

If you've linked your Spotify account to the wrong Hulu account, you'll need to cancel your subscription and wait until it reverts to free and resubscribe to Premium Student again.

Once you've done that, you can activate your Hulu ad-supported plan with the right Hulu account from Your Services. It'd be a good idea doing that in an incognito/private window as well.

Keep us posted on how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem: I have Spotify student and I followed the instructions in this post, but the page says my "Spotify and Hulu accounts are already linked", but when I go to my Hulu account, it looks like I have no subscriptions at all to Hulu. My Spotify account page says Hulu is activated. I'm not sure what else to do. I recently re-applied for the student discount and also updated my payment information, so either or both of those things could be causing problems. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this so I can access Hulu again! Thanks.

Suggested posts