My college doesnt show up for a student discount

Plan

Free

Country

England

Device

Samsung galaxy A8

My Question or Issue

I'm enrolled at queen marys college but when I put that into the college/university bar it doesn't exist but the basingstoke college of technology nearby does

2 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

If you can’t see your university or college listed during sign up, make sure you try again in a private/incognito window since this will make sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. A good idea is to also try using a different kind of browser

In case this doesn't help, it's also possible that your school isn't supported right now. We recommend checking out this help page on how to request your university or college to be added to the list. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Oh, that's frustrating to hear that your college doesn't show up for a student discount. Student discounts can be a great way to save money, so it's understandable that you would want to take advantage of them. Have you tried reaching out to your college's administration or student services department to inquire about the availability of student discounts?? They might be able to provide you with more information or assist you in accessing those discounts.

On a different note, if you're looking for additional resources related to vocational training, I recommend checking out this website https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/. It can be a helpful resource for exploring various vocational training programs and finding information about potential career paths... Vocational training can offer valuable skills and knowledge that can lead to rewarding career opportunities.

Suggested posts