Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My student account

Solved!

My student account

My student premium account is not verified for 2 weeks. But last year, I used premium for students. Why am i having this problem?

Please, help me. Thank you!!

Turkey

Premium for Students

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @meriland,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

On top of what @Luan mentions, you can reapply for Premium for Students, if you're still eligible, by heading here

Keep in mind that we verify your student status through a third-party service called SheerID. For more information, including details of the documentation you need to verify your student status or how long this process might take, check out their student support page

Let us know how you get on! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey, @meriland 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your question, you need to renew your subscription every 12 months (up to 3 times), to continue using your Spotify account as Premium with the student discount.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @meriland,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

On top of what @Luan mentions, you can reapply for Premium for Students, if you're still eligible, by heading here

Keep in mind that we verify your student status through a third-party service called SheerID. For more information, including details of the documentation you need to verify your student status or how long this process might take, check out their student support page

Let us know how you get on! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts