Premium For Students

Country

The Netherlands

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 12.4

My Question or Issue

I use the Premium For Students subscription, but when I woke up and wanted to listen to some music, I suddenly heard advertisements.

So I logged out and logged in again and saw that I suddenly have a Free-subscription. I had recently extended my Premium For Students subscription, but did not expect this situation.

So at some point I thought I'd let me sign up again for the Premium For Students subscription. Once via SheerID it says that my verification is still valid and when attempting to re-verify, I get the following message "You have already used this offer."

So currently I am without good music. So Spotify help me, but also quickly.

Also I don't have twitter and Facebook for support.

-- NL -- 

Ik gebruik het Premium For Students-abonnement, maar toen ik wakker werd en naar wat muziek wilde luisteren hoorde ik opeens reclames.

Dus ik logde uit en logde opnieuw in en zag dat ik opeens een Free- subscription heb. Ik had laatst nog mijn Premium For Students-abonnement verlengd, maar had deze situatie niet verwacht.

Dus op een gegeven moment dacht ik laat me dan opnieuw me aanmelden voor de Premium For Students-abonnement. Eenmaal via SheerID staat dat mijn verifcatie nog geldig is en bij een poging om opnieuw te verificeren krijg ik de volgende melding in beeld "Je hebt al gebruikgemaakt van deze aanbieding."

Dus momenteel zit ik zonder goed muziek. Dus Spotify help me, maar dan ook snel. Ook heb ik geen twitter en Facebook.

Spotify SheerID.PNG
1 Reply

Hey there @DRBmasterZ,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome!

It sounds like you might have cancelled your subscription, which would explain why your account reverted to Free. 

No worries, since you mention you've already reapplied the discount on your Spotify account, we'd recommend subscribing to Premium again here.

If you're still having troubles, we'd recommend making sure that you're logged in the account that you applied the discount to. You can find more info on locating any other accounts you may have with us in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts