Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Never heard back about student validation?

Never heard back about student validation?

I tried to get the student discount a week ago and it told me I would hear back in a few (3?) days and I never have but they have already charged me. How long can it take for them to check my student status?
2 Replies

Same problem here and so did my sister! We're both enrolled in a university and provided valid information - however no response. Not even a fail or a confirmation which is starting to become annoying!

Hey there @JimmyJamz and @charleageewhy, welcome to the community!

As @MattSuda said on a similar thread,

No matter if student verification was successful or failed, a temporary pending charge goes through. This is only a temporary charge on your credit card and it should disappear in a few days. The only charge that you actually have to pay for is if you were successfully verified for the student discount.

If you've submitted for manual verification (as a head's up, this can take up to 12 hours to process).

For more info, check out SheerID FAQs.

You should keep in mind that after completing your enrolment as a student, it can take up to 28 days for your student credentials to be listed with the SheerID verification service. (You can check that here as well.)

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts