No puedo añadir la universidad para renovar Premium Estudiantes

Highlighted

No puedo añadir la universidad para renovar Premium Estudiantes

Casual Listener

Plan

Premium Estudiantes

Country

España

Buenos días, estoy intentando renovar el plan Premium Estudiantes  pero no me permite añadir ninguna universidad. He seleccionado el país España y no me permite seleccionar ninguna universidad y cuando escribo el nombre de la universidad, se borra. Lo he intentado con dos dispositivos diferentes, con Safari y con Chrome, con navegación privada y con pestaña de incógnito y sigue sin permitirme poner la universidad.

Gracias

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: No puedo añadir la universidad para renovar Premium Estudiantes

Hey there @grassotmarina,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the Community. The folks at our tech team are currently testing out a fix for this. Could you try getting verified once more, again using all previous troubleshooting steps if the issue persists?

We'd be happy if you keep us posted on your results in this Ongoing Issue.

Have a great day!

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Visitor

A mi me pasa lo mismo y lo he intentado muchas veces. Además no me avisaron cuando caducó mi licencia y me han cobrado el precio normal

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Al final lo conseguí, lo intenté al día siguiente y me funcionó.

Muchas gracias

Highlighted

Visitor

Hola, me ocurre el mismo problema. Al intentar renovar el descuento de estudiante, selecciono el país (España), pero no aparece ninguna universidad en la lista desplegable, y si intento escribir el nombre de mi universidad manualmente, me borra el texto. ¿Como puedo solucionarlo para renovar mi descuento de estudiante? Gracias.

Highlighted

Hey there @PedroCM9,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language. 

We'd suggest you open an incognito window on our PC. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues. Then you can try again getting verified here.

If the issue still persists, you can click here and give the steps mentioned there a go. You can also add your +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread, to stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

@aledropez Do you still experience this issue?

Hope this helps. If you have questions, we are here for you.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
SUGGESTED POSTS