Student Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8 / Desktop PC

Operating System

Android / Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I attend University full-time in Melbourne at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment. I am shelling out $570 a month paying for it and thus have barely any money for my own spendings. Spotify Premium is something I used to have pretty regularly, especially for comutes.

I appear to be eligible for a variety of discounts on Student Edge, one of them being Spotify Premium. However SheerID does not list the AIE (my university) as an eligible institution.

I well and truly believe that AIE Students should be eligible for this discount as many of them (including myself) are from outside of Melbourne and have to spend $80-90 a fortnight on public transport alone. Let alone food and whatnot.

Is there some way this can be resolved?

Cheers,

Josh Moten

1 Reply

Hey @MoltenMoustache ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

If you don't see your school on the list during sign up, you're not eligible right now. But you can request to have your school/university added to the list here. 🙂

Keep in mind that the wait time for university addition requests to be reviewed are, at a minimum, a 30 day wait. Schools submitted are not guaranteed to be added, but all requests are researched and considered.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts