Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not in college but still got charged.

Not in college but still got charged.

Yeah so... I didn't know the student discount was only for College students which is bonkers if you ask me- but can you at least give me back my money? It told me I was not eligible due to not being in a higher education institution school that gives out degrees. (which is a big **bleep** lie since my uni was in the options.) please get your **bleep** together spotify and clear things out before charging us. It's **bleep**ed up how you're a big company but you still can't handle things like this. Thanks for charging me. With no premium.

Screenshot_2018-01-13-12-20-52-81.png
Screenshot_2018-01-13-12-21-17-13.png
Screenshot_2018-01-13-12-28-01-40.png
1 Reply

Hey @Kayol,

If Spotify is unable to verify your student I.D, you won’t be eligible to claim the student discount. In this instance, any charges will show on your statement as ‘pending’. This means your bank has put a temporary authorization on the funds, but no money has actually been taken.

Once the bank confirms your student I.D failed to verify successfully, the money will reappear on your statement. This can take up to 48 hours, depending on your bank. You can reach out to them for more information about any pending payments.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts