Premium for Students

Country

US

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 10+, PC)

Operating System

(Android, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

After looking at my payments I noticed that I got charged for Premuim rather than Student Premium. I didn't get any email about reverifying as a student and my year of verification doesn't end for a while. Is there any way I can get the $5.00 back that I was over cherged for?

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Overcharged for Student Premium

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hey @jwestlake ,

Just to double-check, when did you sign up for the Premium for Students?

BruneliciaRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

nichollsl-au
Casual Listener

I was over charged too - I tried to "renew" student but says I'm already registered for student

Hey there @nichollsl-au,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you may have applied the discount on another Spotify account. In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer to locate and access any other Spotify accounts you may have with us. Once you've located it, you can upgrade to Premium for Students here.

Keep in mind that you are entitled to only one account with the student discount at a time, and that discount lasts for 12 months. 

On another note, if you'd like more info regarding our refund policy, we'd recommend taking a look here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

jwestlake
Casual Listener

I don't have any other accout that I would be chaged to and my student premium ends in September so this obveously wasn't my fault. I'm not going to get overcharged again because for some reason all I had to do was change my subsciption type to student. Is there any way I can get that money back? Thats all I want.

nichollsl-au
Casual Listener

I don't have a second account 

Hey there @jwestlake,

Thanks for getting back in touch!

In this case, we'd recommend taking a look at our support site article regarding our refund policy. It contains more info as well as providing the steps on how to reach out to us for a refund.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with. 

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
SUGGESTED POSTS