Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PROBLEMS WITH SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACTIVATON

PROBLEMS WITH SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACTIVATON

I'VE ALREADY PAID THE PREMIUM FOR STUDENTS AND THERE IS NO CONSTANCY THAT I'M A PREMIUM USER. IN MY ACCOUNT I APPEAR LIKE A FREE USER BUT THE MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCOUNTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.

5 Replies

Hi, has the payment been linked to your spotify account? Or has the payment been cancelled? those could be you're problem. or it could be your date of birth is nod at student age. 

Hi, the payment doesn't appear on the receipts in my spotify account but it appears on the bank account. It's like if spotify doesn't know that I have already paid it.

thanks

Hey @familiaricci!

Welcome to the forums!

It sound's like both charges are 'pending', as you have not got any reciepts sent to you from Spotify via email?

If this is the case these will be released back to you soon. 

Please can you try to subscribe again first by clearing your cache, then  from a computer, try and sign up via an incognito window making sure pop ups are enabled.

Hope this helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks but I have the same problem again. The money has been returned to my
account as you already said so I tried again and I paid the premium after
clearing my cache and there is again the same problem. The receipt appears
on the bank but not in the spotify account and it says that I'm free
instead of premium.

Thanks @DefaOne

Hi @familiaricci,

Thanks for trying what I suggested.

In this case, I recommend for you to reach out to Spotify via email, Facebook or Twitter. They will be able to take a closer look at your account and see what happened here.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts