Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid For Student Discount Not Knowing It's Only For College Students

Paid For Student Discount Not Knowing It's Only For College Students

I hadn't known the student discount for premium account was only for college students. I am an high school student and thus I couldn't select my school from the list after my payment was done anyway. And of course my account is still at it's free version. For God's sake please help me 😞

4 Replies

It is unrefundable unless you haven't used your membership at all. If you haven't then contact Spotify support email for a refund.

@jackliexe wrote:

It is unrefundable unless you haven't used your membership at all. If you haven't then contact Spotify support email for a refund.

Like I said I couldn't use my membership as premium not even for a second after not being able to select my high school from the college list and close the page. Earlier, I used premium for three months free and 0.99 and that's all. The first time I really paid for it and here's what I get: Nothing. I emailed Spotify Support twice and they just direct me here with an automatic message. I also emailed to who is in charge of student verify thing and they said they aren't responsible for payment stuff. What can I say, I just want my money back though 😕

Dang bro, I'm sorry to hear that. I think Spotify needs to upgrade their customer service so people like you can be compensated. Unfortunately though, I don't think Spotify can do anything. Best of luck getting a refund.

The payment isn't shown here. I think there was kind of a bug or something with the payment. Not sure anyway considering the money taken from my card. Still, I don't know whether it would help me to get a refund. I'm just hoping to.

P.S. Helal etmiyem.

Screenshot_20180308-011925.png

Suggested posts