Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for Premium Students, got nothing in return

Paid for Premium Students, got nothing in return

Okay, so, I started university this year and wanted to try student version of premium. Sent some pics to prove that I am a student at university, SheerID emailed me 2-3 days after that, saying that my student docs got accepted, it is all okay. Spotify said that I can use student premium now, I was so happy, everything was great. Paid for the student premium, even the bill email came. But guess what? Still on free version. I emailed with someone from support.spotify from my country (TR) for like an hour last night, tried every way they asked me to and sent screenshots but in the end they stopped replying. This morning I wrote an email again and it’s been 3 hours but still no one is helping or answering. I am stuck. And angry. 

2 Replies

Hey there, I have the same problem, I just bought the suscription and nothing happens... 

Hey @jouskav.

Just wanted to check in and see whether you managed to resolve this issue already?

It seems like this might have been either a case of being logged in to the wrong account or of the account settings not being updated. If anyone else is experiencing this issue, we recommend that you log out and log in again (and make sure to log in to the right account).

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts