Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment is done but I can't use spotify as premium user.

Solved!

Payment is done but I can't use spotify as premium user.

I have filled required informations for student discount. Also the payment is done but still I can't use premium. (I didn't receive any mail from sheerid,yet. But how can they take the payment?)
IMG_1036.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kaanustundag, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The charge to your card should only be pending if you haven't received a confirmation email yet, so it will be canceled within the next few days if no confirmation comes through.

Please let me know if the charge is still there in a few days with no confirmation and no Premium! I can help you get in contact with those who can help you further 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kaanustundag, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The charge to your card should only be pending if you haven't received a confirmation email yet, so it will be canceled within the next few days if no confirmation comes through.

Please let me know if the charge is still there in a few days with no confirmation and no Premium! I can help you get in contact with those who can help you further 🙂

Thank you I will update the information when anything happens. Lastly, usually how long does it take to recieve the verify mail from sheerID ?

Suggested posts