Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment method Telkomsel for premium student

Solved!

Payment method Telkomsel for premium student

Hi, i’ve got my premium student but the payment method is only for paypal. Is there any possibility to do it with Telkomsel? 

Plan

Premium student

Country

Indonesia

Device

(iPhone 7+)

B4E67A2C-5D32-4FC4-90B4-CC021D324603.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Khaeruz

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Keep in mind that payment methods available for Spotify may vary across different countries. To check if a certain payment method is available in your country, we suggest you follow the steps here

If your preferred payment method is still not available after checking, you may consider using a gift card as an alternative. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Khaeruz

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Keep in mind that payment methods available for Spotify may vary across different countries. To check if a certain payment method is available in your country, we suggest you follow the steps here

If your preferred payment method is still not available after checking, you may consider using a gift card as an alternative. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Hi, thanks for your respons. I’ve just got email from spotify and finally i can use telkomsel for the payment.

Hi, I too have the same problem, even though my friend can use Telkomsel payment method, why mine can't choose another payment methods except paypal?

Screenshot_2020-03-06-21-33-15-353_com.android.browser.png

Hi @Reyfin,

Glad to have you on the Community. No worries - we're here to help.

I can see that you've successfully verified your student status, so you should see PAY BY MOBILE as an option on checkout here. Keep in mind that it's currently not possible to sing up for a free offer using pay by mobile as payment method.

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout, if you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts