Premium for students

Country

Mexico

Device

LG K11 plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

The problem is that when I try to log in or listen to music on the app it says that I need to add a new payment method, but I already have one, paypal. I don not know what is the problem, it is really frustrating. Could somebody help me, please?

Screenshot_2019-10-23-21-11-21.png
3 Replies

Hi there @Papubuelo55,

thanks for posting !

It seems like your Premium account is paused due to an issue with your provided payment method.

In order to know which payment methods are available in your country, please visit this help page.

Furthermore, i suggest using this help page to manage your current payment system.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Well, there is a lot of problem to pay with PayPal somewhere besides America. For example, last time I was in Europe, I had a lot of problems with it. Especially in Eastern Europe. In Poland, for example. Then one of my friends recommended Fondy to me. This service accept payments online all over the Europe and this is very good. The stuff PayPal should worry about. But they don't. And that's a big disadvantage of PayPal.

Hey there @SrprseButtsecks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that if you're having troubles paying for your Spotify subscription, we'd recommend first trying the steps in this support site article.

If you're still having troubles, it'd be helpful if you could give us some additional details, for example, the error message you see, or the devices/browsers you've tried this. Just make sure that there's no private/sensitive info. We'll be happy to take another look.

On another note, while the service you mention is not supported, you can find all available payment methods available in your location by following the steps here.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts