Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium öğrenci hesabını yenileme

Premium öğrenci hesabını yenileme

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

1. My Question or Issue 2 senedir premium öğrenci hesabı kullanıyorum. Yenileme hakkım olmasına rağmen yenileme ekranında 'bu seçeneği daha önce kullandın' ibaresi çıkıyor. Öğrenci hesabımı yenileyebilmem için ne yapmam gerekiyor?

1 Reply

Hey there @betulg,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties renewing your Student discount, but no worries - help's on the way!

If you've already received an email from SheerID confirming your student status, you can start off by trying to open the link in that email in an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device, to activate your discount.

In case that doesn't do the trick, we recommend you try applying for the Student discount again here.

Keep in mind that it can take a few days for SheerID to verify your student status. When you try to reapply for the discount again while your verification is still in process, you'll see the message that this offer has already been used.

Check your inbox for a confirmation from SheerID to activate your discount. If you don't hear from them, you can also get in touch with the team from SheerID, so that they can check your status again.

For full info on Premium Student check out this support page.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts