Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Estudiantes

Solved!

Premium Estudiantes

Hola. Soy estudiante de Grado Superior y tengo más de 18 años pero mi centro en sí no es una Universidad aunque es un Título Superior y a la hora de elegir el premium de estudiantes he mandado para que SheerID verifique el centro y no me gustaría tener que esperar 30 días mínimo para que lo verifiquen hay alguna otra solución?.

Y además si no me lo verifican o lo rechazan yo soy estudiante en sí y quería optar a esa oferta que por política de la oferta me corresponde. Espero una respuesta 

Saludos.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

The process of qualifing for the student plan has the same steps in all countries (only where Spotify and the plan are available of course).

Therefore, the waiting days are necessery to determine wether your instituation can provide you eligablity for the plan.

I suggest you check out this help page in order to have all info needed on how the plan works.

However, feel free to reply back to the post in case you have further questions.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for posting !

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

The process of qualifing for the student plan has the same steps in all countries (only where Spotify and the plan are available of course).

Therefore, the waiting days are necessery to determine wether your instituation can provide you eligablity for the plan.

I suggest you check out this help page in order to have all info needed on how the plan works.

However, feel free to reply back to the post in case you have further questions.

Hope this helps 🙂

renové

mi plan premium de estudiante pero aun no veo reflejado el descuento en mi siguiente pago

Hi @ricarduran09251!

You should have received an email from SheerID that says you're verified. In it you'll find a button Get Premium Student which you need to click on in order to complete the process. If you haven't received an email yet, it's best you reach out to SheerID directly so they can send you a new one.

Feel free to also check out the following articles for more information on Premium Student if you haven't already:

Hope you get this sorted out soon. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts