Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium - Student Transition

Solved!

Premium - Student Transition

Hello! Currently, I have a Premium spotify account. But I'm looking forward to changing to the Student one. If I do so, will I loose all my playlists, saved songs/albums from my previous account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Raphael_Perez. Upon transitioning to a new subscription type you should not lose any of your content, and the same holds true if you were to cancel your subscription entirely. The only content you might lose is your saved tracks, but as long as you simply transition straight into the student discount, this shouldn't happen.

Enrolling for the student discount is easy, and can be done by visiting this page. Since youโ€™re transitioning over from a regular subscription youโ€™ll see the new price kick in the next time your subscription renews.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns that I might assist you with. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Raphael_Perez. Upon transitioning to a new subscription type you should not lose any of your content, and the same holds true if you were to cancel your subscription entirely. The only content you might lose is your saved tracks, but as long as you simply transition straight into the student discount, this shouldn't happen.

Enrolling for the student discount is easy, and can be done by visiting this page. Since youโ€™re transitioning over from a regular subscription youโ€™ll see the new price kick in the next time your subscription renews.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns that I might assist you with. Cheers!

Thank you so much @LordRollin! It helped me a lot! I aprecciate your attention!

Suggested posts