Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Solved!

Re: Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Chris23322
Visitor

I am having the same problem as OP, but unfortunately for me the suggested solution didnt work.

What can I do now?

Mihail

Hey @Chris23322,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you canceled the Premium Family plan and still couldn't activate individual Premium with the student discount, right? If you've also tried it with an incognito browser or a different device, as @Petya and @Ivan suggested, then could you send us screenshots of the page you get stuck and the subscription section in your account overview? You can use the Insert Photo option in the post editor, just make sure to hide any private or sensitive info. Once we have these we'll be happy to take a closer look.

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards

tinkagrepl111
Casual Listener

Hi 🙂

My plan: Premium Individual 

I'm trying to get student discount but I stuck on verified page "404s and heartbreaks" after "get student discount". I tried Ingognito but it doesn't work :/. 

Thank you for response. 

69B2423B-8D28-4DF5-B7B0-574FF61A57EB.png

5CA21A65-6C0E-4862-AF7C-4DC70192D653.png

Novy

Hey @tinkagrepl111

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for reaching out about this. 

We'd recommend applying to the discount directly from this page.

If you're still seeing the error page, you can give it a try using a different device or a different network. 

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

NovyModerator

"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

tinkagrepl111
Casual Listener

Hi, 

I tried everything but still not working. 😕 

Alex

Hi there @tinkagrepl111,

Thanks for the reply.

Make sure the country of your account matches the country of the University you're registered in.

Also can you let us know if you've successfully activated the link from SheerID, which you should have received in your mail?

We'll be on the lookout to your reply.

AlexModerator

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

JoanaRosado
Casual Listener

Hello!

I am having a similar problem. I've had the Student plan for 2 years now, and last time I was able to renew it successfuly, but this time I recieved an e-mail saying that my payment method wasn't being accepted. I logged in to my account and saw that there was 6,99eur being charged, not the regular 3,49eur. I went ahead and payed, since there could've been an error that I missed in my card, but after checking my account page again, it still says that my plan is Spotify Premium charging 6,99eur per month and not Student as I had before.

I have tried verifying the information again, but after I fill the Sheer ID boxes, it just says  "You have already redeemed this offer." and won't let me log in to the university platform or send a document as proof.

I've also tried on multiple devices and with the anonymous setting on, but it says the same.

What can I do, since I've already paid more than I could've and Spotify won't let me renew my plan?

Thank you!

Solution!

Alex

Hey there @JoanaRosado,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

If you've verified your student status with SheerID you should've received a confirmation email from them. Look for this in your mailbox. Inside the email there should be an activation link that you need to click to finalize the activation of the discount.

If you can't find the email from SheerID you can write to customerservice@sheerid.com and explain the situation. Their support team should be able to send you a new activation link.

Tip: Keep in mind the activation link you'll receive is valid for 7 days. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted 🙂 

AlexModerator

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

View solution in original post

JoanaRosado
Casual Listener
Hello Alex,
Thanks so much for the quick reply, the problem has been solved and it was a very fast fix. I e-mailed the Sheer ID Team and got a new link (which I didn't have to use because spotify recognized it automaticaly). They said that sometimes the system glitches and all we have to do is send them an e-mail.
I appreciate your help, how can I mark your reply with "Accept as solution"?

Alex

Hey @JoanaRosado.

Glad to hear that everything worked out fine and you could reactivate the discount 🙂

I've gone ahead and marked this as a solution.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator

SUGGESTED POSTS