NEXT STEP

Premium Subscription Student Discount

Premium Subscription Student Discount

Plan

Student

Country

Colombia

My Question or Issue

I need your urgent help. I feel cheated. I have already bought Premium Subscription but you promised me 900 Colombian pesos per 3 months. I have checked my bill and you debited me 7.500! That was not the promotion. As you can see in the attachment the offer is not the same that you charged me. I received an email where you authorized and verified my account as student. Keep your promises and return my money. This situation pisses me off a lot. I am awaiting your inmediate reply. Thank you. 

Soy de Colombia. Recibí verificación aprobada como estudiante. La promoción de 900 pesos colombianos por 3 meses y para los meses siguientes 7.500. Seguí todas las instrucciones de pago, cuando verifico mi cuenta me debitaron 7.500 no los 900 que dice la promoción. Por favor ayúdenme me siento estafada, esa no es la promoción que prometieron. Mil gracias.

Promoción Spotify.png
2 Replies

I have the exact same problem! The only difference is that I'm from Brazil and the promotion is valid for 12 months. The price was supposed to be R$8.50 but instead was R$16.90 

I want a refund or I will cancel my account!

Eu tenho exatamente o mesmo problema! A única diferença é que eu sou do Brasil e o plano é válido por 12 meses. O preço cobrado era para ser R$8,50 mas, ao invés, foi cobrado R$16,90.

Eu quero reembolso da diferença ou vou cancelar minha conta do Spotify!

Screenshot_20180926-113736.png
Screenshot_20180926-113643.png

Hey @Saravargas09.

Thanks for paying us a visit! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

The Back To School offer is for users that haven't tried Premium before. If you have been Premium before you'll be charged the regular Students fee.

@carolmfs

The Student Discount is only valid for up to 12 months. This means that you have to re-apply every 12 months in order to keep your discount. You can read more about this here.

Hope that answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts