Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Student

Premium for Student

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 7+

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Im about to leave the country in 2 more days for three months and disconnect myself from the internet and enjoy my time on my trip. I have a student premium account, and I don’t want to be charged fifthteen dollars for the months I’m not here. Can I cancel my Spotify student plan for now and pick it back up whenever I’m back in the country?

4 Replies

Hey there @RichardX

thanks for posting !

You can cancel your subscription anytime you wish to following the steps here.

However, a user can subscribe to the Student plan only once at the time, leaving the discount as it is for 12 months even if it's canceled.

Have a great day 😃

asd

Hey there @RichardX,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

No worries, you can cancel your subscription at any time. You can follow the steps provided here to do so. 

However, keep in mind that you are entitled to only one account with the student discount at a time, and that discount lasts for 12 months even if you cancel the subscription.

Once you're back, you can upgrade to Premium for Students once more (if you're still eligible) to take advantage of the discounted rate. Just head here to get started.

Hope this helps clarify things but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey there @noobita,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If you'd like help, we'd recommend heading to one of the relevant boards in our Help section and start a new thread with the issue you have. We'll do our best to lend a hand 🙂

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts