Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Students

Premium for Students

I tried getting the Spotify premium for students offer (3 months for $0.99) but it won't let me get it. After I input payment info it says "It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer. But you can still get Spotify Premium." I have never had premium before but I have used my payment info to pay for my sister's premium( she is not a student). If this is the reason why I can't use this offer, is there a way to delete my payment information from my sister's account? Thanks. 

9 Replies

Hello @raeganp!

Unfortunately, if you've used your credit card to purchase Spotify Premium in the past, you aren't eligible for the 3 months for $0.99 offer. However, you can still use the student discount.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hello

i have the same problem but is there any chance to not get the 0,99 for 3 months because otherwise i cant use my creditcard and i dont have anthore way to pay it.

do i really have to wait till 31/10 to get my student-premium account? 

thank you 

Hello @chaimss!

Can you try singing up for the student discount through this link? Let me know how you get on!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello! The link redirects me to the 3 months for 0.99 because my account has never used the trial before. It won't allow me to get the regular discount. 

yes, it didnt work. 

but thanks for your reply 

Foto 7-10-18 22 36 46.png

Hello @chaimss, @raeganp!

Can you try opening the student discount page in an incognito window? Also, I'd recommend trying another web browser, and turning off VPN if you have that on. 

It'd be great if you could try another payment method, too.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Didn't work for me too.

I don't have another payment method available.

Hello!

Can you let me know which of the troubleshooting steps you tried? Make sure to try as many as possible 🙂

Keep me posted and have a nice day!
Jose_MSpotify Star

I chatted with an employee and he activated it manually for me. Best method and much easier than trying for yourself 😅

Suggested posts