Country

Canada

Device

Pixel 4

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi,

When I search my school in the list, the site says that my university is eligible.

Capture.PNG

But when I go to theverification form, my university is not on the list (second image). How is this possible?

Capture2.PNG

Can you help me please?

Thanks,

Janie

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @janielemay,

Double checking on this it seems that it's an issue with SheerID's site which Spotify has no direct access to making changes to it for example. I'd recommend reaching out to them through the email address at the bottom of the page here and one of their dedicated agents will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Note: Due to the impacts of COVID-19, you may experience a slight delay prior to a response, rest assured that someone will be in touch as soon as they can!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @janielemay,

Double checking on this it seems that it's an issue with SheerID's site which Spotify has no direct access to making changes to it for example. I'd recommend reaching out to them through the email address at the bottom of the page here and one of their dedicated agents will be in touch as soon as possible. 

Note: Due to the impacts of COVID-19, you may experience a slight delay prior to a response, rest assured that someone will be in touch as soon as they can!

Suggested posts