Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

Redmi Note 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I completed one year with my premium student account and I wanted to renew it. However, I renewed my credit card before this and I could not update it. 

Today, I bought the premium again and I thought that the discount will be applied because when I looked to my plan it seems renewed student account. ( I verified my student status before buying it ). 

The ISSUE is that the discount will be applied the next payment period. May I take the discount this month? I paid unnecessarily money for the standard premium plan but I wanted to pay and renew my student premium plan. Would you like to offer any help for me? Thanks for your time to read this. I hope all you are healthy in these pandemic days,

Ayse.

1 Reply

Hey @vitaminayss!

Welcome to the Community and thank you for bringing this up with us. Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

When you subscribe to the Student plan it's important that you choose the correct subscription type at the checkout. It sounds like you were able to subscribe to the Premium Individual plan instead of Student and that is why you were charged the regular price.

You can take a look at this page to see what you can do to get a refund.

We hope this info helps. Give us a shout if there's anything else we can do for you. 

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts