Premium for students not letting me pay

Premium for students not letting me pay

studentpremium0
Visitor

Device: Iphone XS 

Student

Hello! I’ve used the 3 month trial before, and now that i’m a student and eligible for a student discount, It won’t let me pay, saying I have used the 3 month discount before. I’m just trying to get my 50% off, everything is verified and my bank account is fine. When I try to click on the error message that says “you aren’t eligible for this offer, but you might be eligible for the student discount instead”, it takes me to the same payment page, including the 3 month free trial in the beginning. i’ve tried using different browsers, on my mac and iphone. it doesn’t work 

3 Replies

Re: Premium for students not letting me pay

Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14

Hey there @studentpremium0

thanks for posting !

Please try upgrading from this link in an incognito or private window in your browser and select Spotify for Students from the available options.

Let me know how it goes :)

OneByBooRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Guodakaz
Visitor

Hello,

I am dealing with the same problem. But clicking on Your link only sends me to regular PREMIUM subscription payment not the student one. And when I choose student plan it says, that I cant pay, because I used my 3 months free trial  

Highlighted

Crialsa
Visitor

I am having the same problem, when I enter the payment method it tells me that I already use the trial period, but that I can access the university premium. But when I enter a message appears saying that I do not apply for this promotion.

SUGGESTED POSTS