Country

Sweden

Device

(Samsung galaxy S10+)

Operating System

(Android version 11)

My Question or Issue

Hello!

I have had premium student since mars 2020 and I paid 49sek for it varje month but then this month mars 2021 the premium student just changed to regular premium by itself that I had  to pay 109sek for it. I had automatic payment by PayPal so when I saw how much my money was gone I was super confused. Why does it changes when I haven't done anything?! Is this normal which I guess not?!

I'm a broke student so I'm not really happy with this.

I have attached a file of proof from my paypal below:

Screenshot_20210308-121632_PayPal.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @ArmyXMoa0502,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

It looks like your student discount may have expired. Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed.

You can head here to renew it. After you've been verified by SheerID, you should receive an email with a link for activation. You can click on it to activate the offer. Once you've renewed the student discount, you'll get the discounted rate for another 12 months.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, I'm in this same situation and when I try to renew my student plan I get the message "You have already redeemed this offer". How do I get around this?

Hey @tammyado,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

If you want to activate the student discount, you can click here and follow the steps.

If you've already been verified by SheerID you should have received an email with an activation link. You can click on it to activate the student discount. The last step will be to update your payment details with these steps. 

Tip: Keep in mind that the link is valid for 7 days.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I activated the discount a year ago and now it is no longer valid. When I try to reverify I get a message saying you have already redeemed this offer and it doesn't go through. Where do I get a link from in all this?

Hi @tammyado

Thanks for your reply. 

If you've already sent the documents that support that you're a still student, keep in mind that the verification process can take a few days. We suggest keeping an eye on your inbox for SheerID's confirmation email, including the Spam folder. 

In case you need further help, we'd recommend reaching out to SheerID following these steps.

We'll be here if anything else comes up. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Look, I don't even get a chance to reverify. When I put my student details I just get a message saying "You have already redeemed this offer" and it doesn't progress.

Hi again @tammyado

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Since the verification is on SheerID's side, we'd recommend reaching out to them following the previously mentioned steps so they can take a deeper look at this. 

Keep us posted on how that goes.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts