Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema account studenti

Problema account studenti

Il mio account è stato disattivato perchè ho avuto problemi con la carta e il pagamento non veniva effettuato. Risolto il problema riattivo l'abbonamento e invece di 4,99 (ho l'abbonamento studenti da più di un anno credo) si pagano 9,99. Quindi provo a rimmettere il profilo studenti ma mi dice che l'offerta è già stata riscattata e praticamente ho ancora l'abbonamento classico a 9,99. Come posso risolvere? Mi chiedevo pure se è possibile essere rimborsati dei 5 euro.

6 Replies

Hey there @loviking,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Just to confirm, has is been more than 12 months since the discount was applied on your account? 

Keep in mind that the student discount is only valid for 12 months at a time, and it sounds like your discount may have expired. This would explain why you're being charged at the regular rate.

We send an email notification before your discount is about to expire with the option to reapply for another 12 months if you're still a student. If you're having troubles finding it, make sure to check your Spam/Junk folders. If that doesn't help, we'd recommend double-checking the email address on your account overview page.

On another note, if you'd like a refund, we'd suggest heading here to view our refund policy.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

I'll try to explain my problem to you :).

The problem is that i had a problem with my prepaid-card and the payment wasn't make, so the premium account was enabled (i had the student account).

Subsequently, when i reactivated my premium account, i paid 9,99 instead of 4,99. Now, when i try to reactive my student account, tells me that the offer is already used and i can't to return to my student account. Now my asks are: how can i resolve this problem? will i ever be refunded? thanks for the attention, i hope i was clear (sorry for my english)

Hey there @loviking,

Thanks for getting back in touch!

If you're seeing a message that you redeemed the offer in a different account, it's possible you have another account that your discount is applied to. To find out how to locate it, head here. Once you have located that other account, you should be able to upgrade at the discounted rate from there.

As for the refund, I'd suggest clicking the link provided in the last reply to find more info regarding your next steps. No worries, it should be in italian 🙂

Hope this helps clarify things further!

KaterinaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

My account expired last month, they charged me of 9,9€, so I redid the check for the student account again. But this month they charged me again of 9,9€ instead of the student discount 

It says i have a regular account, but I rechecked my student account last month, i clicked on the confirmation email and did all the other things . So what’s happening?

Hey @Iosardina,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It's also important to update your payment settings through the link SheerID has sent you so the student discount can be activated. Did you do that?

It's also possible that you have more than one account. Could you check for that as described here?

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Suggested posts