Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema para pagar plan de universitarios

Problema para pagar plan de universitarios

Plan

Free (con intencion de contratar premium)

Country

México

Device

(LG G5, PC Toshiba)

Operating System

(Android Oreo, Ubuntu)

Pregunta:

Hace un tiempo contraté la prueba de premium ($9.00 MXN por 3 meses) y después cancelé la contratación, hace poco entré a la universidad y quisiera usar mi descuento de estudiante ($49.00 MXN por mes) pero debido a que la promoción que antes había utilizado está disponible para estudiantes, cuando quiero hacer mi pago (via Paypal) me aparece que ya he tenido una promoción trial.

El mensaje en específico es: "It looks like you’ve taken a trial before, which means you aren’t eligible for this offer. But you can still get Spotify Premium."

La cuestión es que no quiero otra promoción trial, sólo quiero pagar mi plan de universitario (ya está confirmada mi pertenencia a la institución) pero no encuentro manera de pagarlo. Donde aparece "get Spotify Premium" es un link pero no me redirije a ninguna pagina.

Screenshot from 2018-10-13 13-20-40.png
Screenshot from 2018-10-13 13-20-12.png
3 Replies

Hey there @ke18s,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Since the Community's official language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We'd first recommend following the steps below in an incognito or private window in your browser to avail of the discounted rate without the offer:

1. Log in your account.
  2. Head here.
  3. Go through the normal purchase flow.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

estoy teniendo el mismo problema y no puedo solucionarlo

Hey there @ariel202,

Thanks for reaching out! Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂 

This can happen if you've had an account with a Free trial in the past but now you're using another account to subscribe for Premium or Premium Student, or any other subscription.

Have you tried the steps provided by Katerina? Can you let us know what happens when you do? 

If that doesn't work, what you can do as a workaround is:

1. Subscribe for Premium (be advised you'll be charged the full Premium price for the first month in this case). 

2. Switch the subscription to Premium Student.

Let us know how it goes!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts