Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Spotify Premium for Students + Hulu

Problems with Spotify Premium for Students + Hulu

Hey everyone,

So I signed up for Premium for Students almost a year ago and set up my Hulu account at the same time today. I checked today and my Hulu account didn't have a subscription link anymore and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't link it back to my spotify to get the subscription back. In an attempt to fix it I cancelled my premium for students but now it wont even let me sign back up. When I try it verifies my discount and says "Use your discount You are verified as a student until: 9/14/18"

what should I do to get both of them back?

Thank you!

3 Replies

Hey @techh1011, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though. We'll definitely be able to help.

To renew the discount, you'll need to resubscribe from here. From there, you shouldn't have any trouble adding Hulu back to your account from here.

Hope that helps.

Hey,

I tried that method and it does not let me link hulu to my account. I talked with customer service multiple times and they were not able to fix it. They even escalated it and said to wait 72 hours which I did and it is still not fixed.

Hey @techh1011.

Thanks for getting back in touch.

If the issue was already escalated with our chat team, it'd be best to wait for our team to look into it. 

You should get a reply by Monday on the escalated case.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts