Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with my student account - ITALIAN QUESTION

Problems with my student account - ITALIAN QUESTION

Hello! I’m trying to speak in english but i know that i wouldn’t explain my problem in a good way . Anyway, I want to create a student account but the system doesn’t find the name of my University. I tried to put a similar name of it, but i haven’t received any results, not even to understand if I did things well or not. How can i solve this?

Sto cercando di creare un account per studenti, ma nel momento in cui inserisco il nome della mia università (Federico II, Napoli) non mi da nessun risultato. Ho provato a cliccare su “Università degli studi di Napoli” ma non mi dà nessun segno , positivo o negativo che sia. Non ho modo per sapere se l’operazione è andata a buon fine, la procedura è terminata con un “tra qualche giorno le confermeremo che l’iscrizione è andata a buon fine”. Nel frattempo non mi fa neanche usufruire dei 30 giorni di Premium gratis. Come posso risolvere? Come faccio ad avere conferma che sto procedendo nel verso giusto? 

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

You can fill out this form to let SheerID know that you'd like to see your University on the list: https://verify.sheerid.com/spotify-international-request/.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for this information , but i’m still having problems with the account. Every time I finish the initial procedure, after entering the payment details, it makes me return to the home page again, so it's as if I did not register. I'm afraid that every time I do the procedure, the system takes other money. How can i fix this definitively?I’m going crazy, because I can’t ask anyone. Please help 🙏🏻

That's very odd. You shouldn't be asked for any payment info on the page that I've linked above.

Please note that you won't be able to sign up to the Student Discount until SheerID has added support for your University.

Lastly, it’s very likely just a pending charge if you haven’t received a receipt from Spotify via Email 🙂

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company’s authorization process. When you submit a payment, they place a temporary authorization on the funds.

If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts