Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchase processing problem, because of previously trial subscription

Purchase processing problem, because of previously trial subscription

Notification from Spotify with a link:
It seems you've already taken advantage of a trial offer. You can't take advantage of it again. Subscribe to Premium with student discount. you can still get it anyway.

I had already a trial subscription with another account and now buying premium with the same paypal account does not work. When I click on the link it switch to a selection of premium offers, I got the notification:

,,It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you.''

and when I choose the one for students the free trial is allready selected and I can't remove it.

My discount is valid until:
01/02/2021

Can someone please help me to find the option to buy student premium without the trial subscription.

1 Reply

Hey there @Mikel98

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

The Free trial of our Premium offers is only available to users who have never used Premium before. The purpose of the trial offer is to let users try the service and decide if they want to pay for it in the future.  

That's why trial offers are intended to be used only once per user. In this sense, it'd not be possible to activate the Student Discount trial second time on a different account. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts