Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Switched from student plan to regular plan, still unable to register for free Google Home

Re: Switched from student plan to regular plan, still unable to register for free Google Home

Same thing happening to me! My student expires in 2 months anyway so I'd rather have the Google Home Mini but I can't figure out how to upgrade to normal Premium NOW to get the Google Home Mini since I'll be paying normal Premium price soon anyway. 😞 Let me know if you figure out anything.

3 Replies

Hey there @verydiscontent,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

If you've already cancelled Premium Student and subscribed to Premium Individual, we'd recommend waiting until your next billing date for the changes to reflect on your account. Keep in mind that you can keep track of any changes in your subscription status here.

Once your account is on Premium Individual, you should be able to take advantage of this offer provided you're eligible. 

For more information on this offer, we'd also suggest taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Same thing happened to me this month. I payed 17.99 ₺ even though I'm in a student plan just for 3 months. Why does my account seem as invidual plan now? I didn't refreshed my student plan ever

Hey there @mainur,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that the discount lasts for 1 year since you first signed up for it on your current account. If you signed up for the discount but didn't upgrade to Premium Student right away, it would explain what happened here.

When the discount expires after the 1 year, your Premium automatically continues at the standard rate unless you cancel or apply for another year. To reapply for the discount and upgrade to Premium Student, we'd suggest heading here.

You can also take a look at this support site article for more info.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts