Student

Country

USA

Device

Note 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I can't seem to be able to renew my student discount, I received an email about it ending and I just started my graduate school so I wanted to update it, but there doesn't seem to be any place for me to do so, please help me out.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @GuigoBlock

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. When the discount expires, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual unless you cancel or apply for another year (with a 4 year limit). 

Student discount users receive a warning email 1 month before the offer expires. The email includes instructions on how to reactivate the Premium Student offer and continue paying the discounted price.

If you're not able to renew the discount, make sure you check if your school is listed or you haven't reached the 4 year limit. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @GuigoBlock

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Premium Student is valid for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed. When the discount expires, your subscription automatically continues at the standard rate for Premium Individual unless you cancel or apply for another year (with a 4 year limit). 

Student discount users receive a warning email 1 month before the offer expires. The email includes instructions on how to reactivate the Premium Student offer and continue paying the discounted price.

If you're not able to renew the discount, make sure you check if your school is listed or you haven't reached the 4 year limit. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts