Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renew student premium

Renew student premium

Hello,

I tried to extend my student premium with sheerID, but i have not got anything back. Now that I am trying to renew my premium and trying to verify that i am a student it says i cant make use of it while i am still a student and still have one year right to student premium

3 Replies

Hey there @d0gan1998

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

In case you're having trouble renewing your student discount make sure you try once more in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

If this persists after trying a private window, send us a screenshot showing the exact error message you get. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.

Keep us posted! 

Hi,
I tried it in other browsers and in a private window, but it keeps saying I already made use of the student premium

Hey there @d0gan1998,

Thank you for getting back in touch with us.

If you are verified by SheerID, you should have received an email with a link for activation. Can you check your Social and Junk/Spam folder?

If not, send us a screenshot of the error message. Then we can investigate this further. 

If you have questions, we are here for you.

Stay safe! 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts