Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Android phone and laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Regarding my premium plan, the current plan that I am using right now is the student plan. However, last month, Spotify charged me of 149Php. At that time, I did not know that I need to renew my premium plan. So, I looked up my plan settings and that is how I found that my student premium plan was changed into the normal premium account. I also sent my proof that I am a student. And then Sheer ID and Spotify accepted it. Now I thought my premium plan is the Student plan. However, today 21st of July, Spotify said that they cannot process my payment for this month. I always pay 75Php every month and I have enough amount to pay for this month. And then I looked for my account settings, then I saw that my premium plan is changed, again. And then when I tried to change back my premium plan into the Student plan, it says that I already redeem that offer. It is frustrating because I opt for the Student plan because it is affordable and I am a student, and this incident keep on happening. Now I can't enjoy using this service because now I have to pay for more than I signed up for. I did not even received an email that says I need to renew my premium plan, it just changed without my knowledge. If I know that I need to renew it, I will. But the thing is, I did not know. I hope you can answer my concern, explain to me why this is happening on my account, and help me if there is something I can do to get the Student premium plan. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ibwamilkyy,

Thank you for posting on the Community, we'll be happy to help!

If you are getting a message saying that you already redeem the offer, it's possible the renewal process is still not completed. 

Go to your email and search for any message sent by "SheerID". If you find a recent confirmation email please open it, click on the link inside the message and follow the steps to finish the verification.

If everything goes well, you should have another 12 months of discount. In case you get any error, we suggest you contact our folks from Customer Support who can take a deeper look into your account. Here is the link.

Cheers.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @ibwamilkyy,

Thank you for posting on the Community, we'll be happy to help!

If you are getting a message saying that you already redeem the offer, it's possible the renewal process is still not completed. 

Go to your email and search for any message sent by "SheerID". If you find a recent confirmation email please open it, click on the link inside the message and follow the steps to finish the verification.

If everything goes well, you should have another 12 months of discount. In case you get any error, we suggest you contact our folks from Customer Support who can take a deeper look into your account. Here is the link.

Cheers.

Maria_BModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hello, I have been using the benspotify student plan for 2 years, but it automatically switched to the individual plan and when I want to fix it, it says that you used this offer, please help me, my name is <removed name>, my username is <removed username>

Hey @Yarenozcan,

Thanks for posting in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

If you see the described error message while trying to activate the Student subscription, it means SheerID has already processed your verification request and has sent an email with a link to your email address. If you can't fin the link even in your spam folder, it's best to contact SheerID directly to get a new one. Here is how to do that.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts