Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

Hello, I had a Spotify premium student for a year and then it expired and I couldn’t renew it at that time. So it switched to the regular premium. Now I want to have the student premium again, I tried to change my subscription, they told that I have actually benefited from the student statut. So I don’t know anymore if I’m still eligible to this statut. Thank you for your help 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Renew students premium

Hey there @Amani2

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

In case you're still experiencing this, try again in a private/incognito window to avoid issues with your browser's cache. It's a good idea to try in a different kind of browser too.

If this persists, send us a screenshot displaying the error message you get. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue.

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Re: Renew students premium

Visitor

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have tried in inkognito, and i two different browsers; only to receive this message:

Skärmbild 2020-10-11 190201.png

What do you suggest as a solution? I have tried to renew the student subscription for four months now.

Regards

SUGGESTED POSTS