School/University Search Not Working

Solved!

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

jnsdrtlf
Casual Listener

Re: School drop-down list on SheerID International verification form not working

joaquincabezas
Casual Listener

This is cool! Now it works and I've just been able to finish the process. The same petition https://orgsearch.sheerid.net/rest/organization/search?country=ES&type=UNIVERSITY was returning an empty array just an hour ago, and now it shows the first 25 universities.

Thanks!!

Petya
Community Legend

Hey there @joaquincabezas,

Thanks for getting back to us! We're happy to hear everything is working for you now 🙂 

For the others - can you tell us what happens if you try an hour later after the first attempt?

Thanks in advance, keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

joaquincabezas
Casual Listener

Thanks @Petya 

I have tested it from other locations (mobile, desktop, different ISPs) and works fine with different browsers (chrome, Firefox, edge). Let's wait and see if other users are also achieving it or I am the lucky one.

alankrit01
Visitor

Still not working. How am I supposed to register then?? 

ruifac
Casual Listener

Hi,

I tried several browsers and the incognito window also and it still does not show the drop down list for universities.

Any update on this?

Thanks

Peter

Hey @ruifac,

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you mind trying again now that an hour or so has passed and seeing if that works?

If not, could you try doing the same but from a different device to see if that changes anything?

Cheers - keep us posted!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

yungkev
Casual Listener

It eventually worked after all. Just tried it again a day or so later and it worked. 

ruifac
Casual Listener

Hi @Peter ,

it is working now.

Thanks

ajuleris

The drop down is still not working. Not on incognito window or a different browser. It's been several months. What the **bleep**?

SUGGESTED POSTS